VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Donjin Cti Card (Dw-081A / M2-T) With Voice Guide V7

Hi,

We bought a new Donjin CTI card (DW-081A / M2-T), where we are unable to link the this CTI card with the voice guide v7 trial version. Can you please guide us on how to configure the voice guide with Donjin CTI card. When I start the voice guide it stops immediately after few seconds. Also I have attached log files for your guidance....

Log.zip

Have you installed the Donjin drivers on this system, and confirmed that the Donjin card works by using any of the demo samples that came with the Donjin drivers?

Which version of the Donjin drivers did you install?

Have you installed the Donjin drivers on this system, and confirmed that the Donjin card works by using any of the demo samples that came with the Donjin drivers?

The demo samples are not working and the version is DJNADK v 1.9.0

sorry after device configuration start , the sample demos are working. but unable to initialize voice guide. the driver version we are using is DJNADK V 1.9.0

Hi Guys,

Can you please help me out with Donjin (Dw-081A / M2-T) with Voice Guide v7. I am unable to initialize the Voice Guide, it stops immediately after the start. My Donjin Card runs successfully, and I am also able to see incoming call status using their Driver's demo software. The version is DJNADK v 1.9.0. I also attached the log files. Is there anything else should I install in order to run the Voice Guide.

We are still looking into this.

Please use a single separate thread per topic. (the two threads on same topic have now been merged).

Please try downloading this version of VoiceGuide and see if this version works for you with this card: [old link removed]

VoiceGuide is designed to work with the "JCT" series of Donjin cards. (This is mentioned on the Recommended Hardware page). The card that you are using is not a "JCT" series card and as such it is not officially supported at this stage. Still, please try this new version and see how you will go with it.

Did you select Donjin over Dialogic due to cost or was there another reason?

Thanks support team guys, voice guide is working fine with the donjin card now. Thanks once again.....

Thanks for letting us know its working fine with the Donjin DW-081A card.

Did you select Donjin over Dialogic due to cost or was there another reason?

We are not aware of dialogic cards, one of our friend referred us in buying this Donjin card. There is no specific reason in buying this Donjin card over dialogic cards.