VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Register Voiceguide

I am using VoiceGuide v7 Enterprise+Dialer License (4 line). How do I know if my VoiceGuide is Registered? I followed the Registration process as described in the email where I got my Activation information as follows:

"copy the 4 lines below to the License Details window in the VoiceGuide License Manager, press 'Activate', and then restart the VoiceGuide service."

But how do I know if I have Registered successfully?

Thank you.

The registration status is displayed at the bottom of the Line Status Monitor application.

I did not find it. Attached is the image of the Line Monitor as being displayed on our Server.

Regards,

Afaq.

Could you please post the image again. It did not attach to previous post.

Also the vgEngine trace file lists the registration status in the trace, so you can also post the vgEngine trace file (.ZIPed).

I am attaching the Monitor image again.

post-3160-125912537978_thumb.gif

Where do I find the "vgEngine trace" file? If you tell me then I can send that to you as well.

Please do tell me as to how I can see if VoiceGuide is Registered in my System?

The reason we are asking this question is that our System stopped picking up the phone after every hour and then we discovered that the System had Unregistered itself somehow. We never came to know that the System was unRegistered by any visual indication from VoiceGuide except by one hour Restart the IVR Service. Therefore, you must provide some Visual indication as in all other Softwares.

Looks like you are using an older version of VoiceGuide. Newer versions display the registration status in the status bar (next to the timestamp).

The vgEngine trace file is located in VoiceGuide's \log\ subdirectory.