VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Can I Use Voice Guide With 3Cx Pbx

Hello Guys. How is Going? i work with 3CX IP PBX and wish to create an Extensive IVR Application to Integrate with 3CX. I Have Chosen to Use Voice Guide IVR Application Designer for its Super Simplicity And Fine Advance features it Offers. but My Problem is How do i integrate the Voice Guide IVR Application i Have Developed with 3CX IP PBX and make it Receive Inbound calls. and Depending on the Option Selected by The Caller then the IVR application should Handle the Request and Give Responses appropriate back to the caller. please can This be Done? Has any one Done This Before? Need Help Here Please. Anybody. Thank You in advance.

It's probably best to use VoIP to connect to the 3CX IP PBX (as with most other VoIP PBXs).

Having VoiceGuide receiving VoIP calls is pretty straightforward. Easiest is to just configure the PBX to forward the calls to the IP address of the machine on which VoiceGuide is installed.

Popular method is to have VoiceGuide register itself as an extension on the PBX and configure the PBX to send calls to that 'extension'. This involves adding an extension for VoiceGuide to use to the IP PBX configuration, and setting up a username/password that VG can use to login. More information on setting up VoiceGuide to register itself as an extension on an IP PBX or a SIP Server is available here: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/config_voip_register.htm

Please let us know if you have any questions.

We also offer a service where we can remotely log into your machine and configure everything for you. Please contact sales@voiceguide.com if you woudl like to have this done for you.