VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Several Sip Providers

Is it possible to define several sip providers, if yes, how many max?

Is it possible to affect lines on one provider and others line on other providers?

Tkx

Mh

Yes, you can register with multiple providers.

Registration is only required for accepting incoming calls. Outgoing calls can be sent out to any IP address you'd like.

Most systems would not use more then 10 registrations, but there is probably no reason why you couldn't have 1000 or more registrations.

You cannot assign specific VoIP channels to only answer calls from certain providers. If you want to be able to limit number of calls handled from a particular provider then you could keep track of how many calls from a certain provider are being handled at any one time and then just not answer calls (or issue a disconnect etc) if more calls arrive from that provider.

Registration is only required for accepting incoming calls. Outgoing calls can be sent out to any IP address you'd like.

Are your talking here the entry in the config.xml file?

As i'm doing outgoing call through provider that need login/pwd, the registration is mandatory as well? I'm a bit confused with that.

Tkx

Are your talking here the entry in the config.xml file?

Yes. The <VoIP_Lines> section.

As i'm doing outgoing call through provider that need login/pwd, the registration is mandatory as well? I'm a bit confused with that.

This depends on the SIP provider and the way its setup.

Best to post WireShark traces of outgoing call, and we can then see the SIP messages exchanged between your system and the SIP provider and advise what is configuration is appropriate.