VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vg With Pbx

Hi,

I would like to set up an IVR using voiceguide in combination with a PBX.

I would like to have the PBX connected to IDSN external network.

Then I would like to connect the voiceguide server to the PBX internally using a sip trunk.

Then calls coming to the Pbx could be forwarded to the IVR and according to the script these calls will be forwarded to any phoneset connected to the bpx.

Is this possible?

Who could I setup this?

Thank you

Yes, this is possible.

From VoiceGuide's point of view it is just a normal VoIP call, and the call can then be transferred using SIP RFC3515 Refer Transfers, or Dial and Conference type transfers.

You will need to use VoiceGuide v7 in conjunction with Dialogic's HMP drivers to accept VoIP calls.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Hi,

I'm trying to run the HMP driver. I have installed everything on one machine and I'm trying to connect that server from another machine using a softphone.

The softphone does not connect to the IP media Server demo and i dont really know where to look now.

any idea

Tkx

Mh

You will need to use WireShark on the HMP machine to confirm that the sofphone is correctly sending SIP SETUP packets to the HMP machine.

You can post the WireShak trace here if you'd like and we can take a look at it to confirm if the SIP SETUP packets sent to the HMP machine look OK.

In fact I'm not fammiliar with sip techno. So maby i'm missing even the basics. I have downloaded a free SIP Softphone 3CXPhone and set random extention, Id and password (see attachement)

I have entererd the IP adress of the machine on which I have HMP. Does this sound ok ?

Please find in attachement the screen shots.

Thank you

post-375-125698290264_thumb.jpg

In fact I'm not fammiliar with sip techno. So maby i'm missing even the basics. I have downloaded a free SIP Softphone 3CXPhone and set random extention, Id and password (see attachement)

I have entererd the IP adress of the machine on which I have HMP. Does this sound ok ?

Please find in attachement the screen shots.

Thank you

In tact what login & pwd do in need to do tthe test.?

The SIP softphone used should just send a VoIP call to a particular IP address.

It is pretty straightforward to do this using SJ Phone (see: http://www.sjlabs.com/). You just specify the IP address of the destination and press dial. The softphone used to make the call should be on a different machine to where HMP is installed.

I have done that but still not working.

In fact I can ping the machine on which I have installed HMP from the other machine (SjPhone)

I have just entered the ip adress of the HMP machine in the dialing field of SJphone, after re-trying X times I get "Network error"

Could that come from a firewll configuration?

tkx

Mh

OK I got it, was indeed a firewall issue.

I can hear the voice message but the voice is completly jerky.

Is that normal?

Tkx

Mh

Are you hearing the sound files from the Credit Card Payment demo script, or some other script?

To see what is happening we would need to see the VoiceGuide traces and the WireShark trace (ran on the VoiceGuide machine) which capture the SIP and RTP packets.