VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Error

Hi,

I'm installing a new IVR server and find an error on having initiated the VG service.

I do not understand what happens, and I do not also find the file depends.exe that says to me the log file that I must run,

Thanks, Diego Bellini

1009_1247_vgEngine.txt

Have the Dialogic drivers been installed on this system?

Is the Dialogic card visible in the Dialogic Configuration Manager (DCM) application?

124725.968 5 ERROR v7.1.3562.30746 (2009-10-02 16:04:52.86) Load_Layer_ktTel_Dynamic [C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\ktTelDialogicSR60.dll]

124725.968 5 Try running DEPENDS.EXE to check if any pre-requisite .DLLs are missing

124725.968 5 ERROR Load_Layer_ktTel_Dynamic did not complete

Have the Dialogic drivers been installed on this system?

Is the Dialogic card visible in the Dialogic Configuration Manager (DCM) application?

124725.968 5 ERROR v7.1.3562.30746 (2009-10-02 16:04:52.86) Load_Layer_ktTel_Dynamic [C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\ktTelDialogicSR60.dll]

124725.968 5 Try running DEPENDS.EXE to check if any pre-requisite .DLLs are missing

124725.968 5 ERROR Load_Layer_ktTel_Dynamic did not complete

Yes, the drivers are installed and the card is visible, and the status is running in the Dialogic Configuration Manager.

Can you setup access to this system using www.logmein.com (or similar)? If you can then we will quickly log into this system to see what is going on.

Please email login details to support@voiceguide.com and include a link to this support forum thread in your email.

We had a look on the system.

The Dialogic drivers installed are not the ones that are supplied for use with VoiceGuide.

The Dialogic drivers for use with VoiceGuide v7 need to be downloaded from our Downloads page.

Please do the following:

1. Fully uninstall the current drivers.

2. Restart Windows.

3. Download the appropriate drives from our Downloads page and install them

4. Install VoiceGuide.