Event Source: .NET Runtime 2.0 Error Reporting

Event Category: None

Event ID: 1000

Date: 10/7/2009

Time: 13:39:50

User: N/A

Computer: VOICE

Description:

Faulting application vgivrservice.exe, version 7.0.9.0, stamp 4ac1e56d, faulting module msvcr90.dll, version 9.0.21022.8, stamp 47313dce, debug? 0, fault address 0x000518a8.

Event Type: Error

Event Source: VsJITDebugger

Event Category: None

Event ID: 4096

Date: 10/7/2009

Time: 13:40:08

User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

Computer: VOICE

Description:

An unhandled win32 exception occurred in vgIvrService.exe [2908]. Just-In-Time debugging this exception failed with the following error: Debugger could not be started because no user is logged on.

Attached are the engine and KtTek logs

Jeff

1007_1533_vgEngine.zip

1007_ktTel.zip

Trace shows few responses from the Dialogic drivers level.

Suggest you try restarting the Dialogic service (or just restart the whole system).

Please post traces created after the restart if you still have any issues.

i reinstalled the dialogic drivers and i now get when i run isdiag

Dialogic ISDN Diagnostic Utility

Copyright© 1998 Dialogic Corporation

Version Package 3 v1.01

C:\Program Files\Dialogic\bin>isdiag 1 1 t s v

Opening dti devices...

Error opening device dtiB1

INITIALIZATION ERROR

Closing all devices ,quitting.

What cards are in that system? Are the cards all visible in the Dialogic Configuration Manager (DCM) ?

Is the T1 line plugged into the card(s) and are he LEDs on the back of the card(s) all green and only green?

D/480 JCT 2T1

All lights are green

I uninstalled the dialogic drivers and reinstalled them after the previous reply

Jeff

If ISDIAG is reporting an initialization error immedialtey after Dialogic service restart then this suggests there is an error with drivers or Dialogic card configuration (or card itself?).

Dialogic log files are located in C:\Program Files\Dialogic\log\ directory. Looking at these log files may help in getting closer to finding the source of the issue.

It may be good idea to go over the DCM settings as well. Have you configured these T1s to use ISDN and set the right ISDN protocol for them?

Everything worked up until about 3 hours ago and has been for several years. I did a windows update and installed a few critical updates and everything died

ktTel log shows that an older version of the Dialogic drivers is used on this system.

Please download and install the "WinXP and Win2003 Dialogic drivers for use with VoiceGuide v7" drivers from our Downloads page and try installing these.

Traces attached show a similar issue to that reported by ISDIAG:

190001.062 1548 ERROR gc_OpenEx :N_dtiB1T1:P_ISDN returned linedev<=0. Check DCM to confirm ISDN protocol has been selected on this trunk.

Were the Windows update and Windows critical updates applied to the system? Which Windows update and which Windows critical updates were applied to this and the other system?

It looks like the correct version of Dialogic drivers is not used on this Win2003 server.

Please download the "WinXP and Win2003 Dialogic drivers for use with VoiceGuide v7" drivers from our Downloads page and try installing these.

The trace is a bit hard to read as so many calls are made at the same time. Also it is not apparent at what stage the problem occurs. Was there a timestamp on the error event in the Window's Event Log?

One thing that is odd on this system is that the first T1 trunk appears to remain in BLOCKED state - and yet VoiceGuide is making a call on the fist port of that T1 - which it alone was signaled as 'UNBLOCKED' by the Dialogic drivers. We would expect to see all channels on the T1 blocked - and not having some blocked and some unblocked.

201701.859 11 dial state 1:Null_InGuardTimeAfterEndOfCall_1_EV_TIMEOUT_AFTERIDLE_ALLOWOUT,2:Blocked,3:Blocked,4:Blocked,5:Blocked,6:Blocked,7:Blocked,8:Blocked,9:Blocked,10:Blocked,11:Blocked,12:Blocked,13:Blocked,14:Blocked,15:Blocked,16:Blocked,17:Blocked,18:Blocked,19:Blocked,20:Blocked,21:Blocked,22:Blocked,23:Blocked,24:Alerting,25:Null_InGuardTimeAfterEndOfCall_8_EV_TIMEOUT_AFTERIDLE_ALLOWOUT,26:Dialing,27:Alerting,28:Alerting,29:Connected,30:Null,31:Null,32:Null,33:Null,34:Null,35:Null,36:Null,37:Null,38:Null,39:Null,40:Null,41:Null,42:Null,43:Null,44:Null,45:Null,46:Null,

Can you see why the first T1 remains blocked and are you able to set it up so that all channels on the T1 become Unblocked? This would be ultimately required to get all channels back in operation.

Could you perform a test where (after Dialogic driver restart and all channels showing as Unblocked) only one outbound call is made, about 10-20 seconds after the system completes startup, and then if that works then place 5 simultaneous calls and once they all complete and all is ok then load 20 or so calls and continue to add more calls. This will let us see if this is somehow call volume related or happens when just one outbound call is made.

Are you able to indicate which Windows patches were applied to this system?

May have resolved. I started checking everyhting against my other phone server. I noticed that there is an Intel Dialogic GDK Configurator. I have no idea what it is, but on the Dispatcher tab > Hardware configuration, it was set to # of trunks = 2, channels per trunk = 23, Line interface = DTI

I changes it to # of trunks = 1, channels per trunk = 24, Line interface = DTI and everything started working. I have 2 T-1's in the card, but each are on a separate trunk. I have no idea on this. but it seemed to help. Apparently these were changed, and when the system rebooted for the upgrades, it restarted the Dialogic service and these paramaters took effect, thus theh Blocked line (this is what started it all). What should this be set at?

Any ideas on what happened?

I have attched the upgrade list. I would not have even touched a working machine (murphy's law), but i got anothe NET2 error (i posted it earlier today, but still not on the forum) and figured that upgrades may work.

updates.doc

Dont know about the GDK settings, it is not usually necessry to set these.

From logs it looks like only a few hours ago this system was upgraded to the verion of the Dialogic drivers which are meant to be used with current VocieGuide release, and before that a much older version of the Dialogic drivers were used.

The error report you are referring to is probably the one that has been merged into this thread (see start of this thread) as the issues are most likely related.