VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Dialogic Upgrade

I am purchasing a D/4PCI dialogic card. What do I need to do to upgrade from Ver 5 to operate VG with that card and what is the cost to upgrade.

The current model Dialogic D/4PCI is: D/4PCIUF

You should ensure that the card that you are buying is at least a D/4PCIU model. The older D/4PCI may not be usable with VoiceGuide v7.

You can test by seeing if the "Dialogic drivers for VoiceGuide v7" detect the card. If the card is detected by the drivers then the card can be used with v7.

Upgrade terms and how credit for existing license is calculated is detailed listed at the bottom of the WWW Orders page. If you would like to get a confirmation of pricing etc please email sales@voiceguide.com directly.

So what your telling me is that I should not buy the D/4pci. If that's the case, then you should remove it from your list of cards that "work". These things are not usually returnable. That's allot of money for someone to spend on something that could be pretty much useless. Do you have an updated list of all cards new and old that will work with version 7?

The D/4PCI is listed under the 'old cards section', and is suitable for v6 only.

Only the D/4PCIU and newer cards are suitable for use with v7 and the Recommended Hardware page reflects that.

Lets go back to my original question (I am purchasing a D/4PCI dialogic card. What do I need to do to upgrade from Ver 5 to operate VG with that card). Based on what I now know, your answer should be, "upgrade to ver 6" Why are we talking about ver 7. I can still buy ver 6, correct? And ver 6 will work with D/4PCI?

v6 can still be purchased.

v6 will work with D/4PCI card.

v7 is better the v6, and is the same price, so most customers who upgrade upgrade to v7, not v6.

Upgrade terms and how credit for existing license is calculated is detailed listed at the bottom of the WWW Orders page. If you would like to get a confirmation of pricing etc please email sales@voiceguide.com directly.