VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voiceguide V6 And D/42Ne2 Dialogic Card

Kas wrote:

I installed the software VoiceGuide v6.0.3390 on a windows xp computer with a D/42NE2 dialogic card. i get this error message when i try to run the software:

Runtime Error 339

Component ktTel.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered. a file is missing or invalid.

how do i resolve this issue, i need to run a few simple tests and then need to purchase it.

Are the Dialogic drivers installed on this system?

If yes then which version Dialogic drivers do you have installed on this system?

Is the Dialogic service started?

Can you see the Dialogic D/42NE2 card listed in the Dialogic Configuration Manager (DCM)?

Hello,

thank you for the prompt reply,

i am not familiar with the installation of these products so i did not install the Dialogic drivers as i have none.do you know where i may get the right drivers for the D/42NE2 card?

Where do i get the Dialogic configuration manager?

Thank you for your support.

Kas

The DCM is installed by the drivers.

The card will need to show up in the DCM and you will need to start the Dialogic service before starting VoiceGuide.

You can set the Dialogic service to start automatically on system reboot.

VoiceGuide v7 runs as a Windows Service as well, but you will need a current model Dialogic card to use v7.

Unfortunately i only have the D/42NE2 card and do not wish to purchase a new card, the main reason to use Voiceguide is that is supports the D/42NE2 card. i installed the drivers from the link provided but no help.

Please provide the most ideal way to make this scenario work.

Kas

You could try using these older drivers:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ntm23q32wtm/Dialogic_drivers_for_VoiceGuide_v6.zip

(Uninstall previous drivers first and restart system after uninstalling)

After new driver installtion you will need to ensure that the card shows up in the DCM.

Woould have expected for the SR5.1.1 FP1 drivers to still find and recognise the D/42NE2 card, but maybe support for D/42NE2 was removed in this latest SR5.1.1 FP1 release.