VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Prolems Installing D/300 On Nt4. Help!

Hi all!

I have D/300SC-2E1 installed on NT4 machine with 600Mhz, RAM=128Mb, HDD=20Gb.

I installed all the latest upgrade and updates. I'm at SP6.0a, and 5.1.1 for the Dialogic software. I installed all the wave drivers and Tapi with no problems.

I can start the dialogic card by using the utility, but I can't test the card with TAPI.exe. The programs opens 3, sometimes 4 ports and the hangs. Same deal with VG. I assigned port 1 to a script through the configuration utility, then VG hangs when starts.

Please help

Thanks in advance

Serge

Are you able to start Dialogic's Talker32.exe sample application?

Can you tell us more about how the card is configured (settings used in the DCM) and the type of signaling used on the E1 lines.

Could you also please use the "Save As Text" feature of the Dialogic TSP and post the text file which details the TSP configuration here.

Dialogic's Talker32.exe sample application starts, but it hangs. First it warns that it can only support upto 40 lines. Then tries to open line by line and basically jangs on about second, sometimes 3-d line that it opens. The whole application freezes.

What would you like to know about the dialogic configuration in DCM?

Could you also please use the "Save As Text" feature of the Dialogic TSP and post the text file which details the TSP configuration here.
I couldn't find the Dialogic TSP.

Whats the next step I should take?

Are the E1 cabled plugged into the card and are the lights on the back of the card green?

What protocol are the E1 lines using and what Global Call protocol files did you specify for the Dialogic TSP to use?

Are any other Dialogic test applications able to answer/make calls on these lines?

Yes, the E1 cable is plugged in and the green light is on.

The protocol is Euro ISDN.

Can you please explain what is Dialogic TSP? ..and where do I find it?

I didn't use any other test applications except for talker32, which is freezing every time.

Waiting for your reply

Thanks in advance

Serge

Please try using other Dialogic test applications to see if they are able to answer/make calls on these lines.

To see the Dialogic TSP Configuration window open Control Panel’s “Phone and Modem Options” applet, select the Advanced tab, select the Dialogic Service Provider and then click Configure.

Voice Horosocope is one of the apps you can use. You do not need to set up the TSP for Voice Horoscope - just the DCM (Dialogic Configuration Manager).

I have the same problem, I use Global call demo is OK, but talker32 dead at lineOpen, the svchost.exe throw exception together !

Are you running an ISDN protocol on the E1 line?

If yes, then which ISDN protocol are you running?

For ISDN E1/T1 lines you will need the "VoiceGuide for ISDN" version of the software - please send email to support@voiceguide.com and we will forward you the ISDN version of VoiceGuide.

No, I use pdk_cn_r2_io protocol for R2 MFC CAS and loopback cable. The global call APIs is OK. I don't know why TAPI is error at lineOpen in talker32.exe? Error code is OPERATIONFAIL !

Not too sure what is happening here - but you still may want to try the "VoiceGuide for ISDN" product - you can setup that version to use the pdk protocols as well.

Please send email to support@voiceguide.com and we will forward you the ISDN version of VoiceGuide.

I have the same problem, please help me ! I use D/300 2E1, protocol is R2. I ve tested good for Globalcol with kr_r2_io protocol but the talker32 can not start. Error at lineOpenEx command for all line. What can I do next ?

Have you selected the kr_r2_io protocol in the Dialogic's TSP configuration screens?

(that's the TAPI service config screens).

Can you post some screenshots of your TSP configuration screens please.