VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Lack Of Support (for "Interactive Voice Guide")

It is almost impossible to communicate with you!!!!

We ordered and downloaded your Interactive Voice Guide software.

Our harddrive has since been destroyed by a virus and we need to re-download the software and documentation.

How do we do that?????

Michael Hays

President

Ballinphort Corporation & Kullican International, Inc.

Las Vegas, NV USA

702-233-1703

702-233-3924

mhays@ballinphort.com

We answer messages posted in this forum within 24 hours (often much less then that).

Did you post messages in this forum before which went unanswered? (I’m pretty sure we have not missed answering any posts…)

"Interactive Voice Guide" software is sold by a different company - VoiceCallCentral.com - who have licensed our VoiceGuide software for resale.

Our harddrive has since been destroyed by a virus and we need to re-download the software and documentation.

How do we do that?????

"Interactive Voice Guide" can be downloaded from the VoiceCallCentral.com web site... have you tried doing that and were unable to download the software?

After looking over your site information, I am still unclear if this system is designed to work behind a key system. A customer of ours has asked me to evaluate this product to see if it will work behind his Partner ACS key system off of an analog port. It seems that it will. Will you please verify that for me? Thanks

Yes, it will. Just plug the analog line from the Key system into a port on the Dialogic card...