VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Script Hang-up Issue

Dear Support,

I had an hang-up issue before that Voiceguide does not hang-up, showing "Hanging up call (2)..."

You have provided a solution to replace VBScript that returns to the main menu with "GoTo [script|Module]", but this did not fix the problem.

I am attaching the log files again: the problem should happen towards the end of script.

Please let me know what to do.

Please re-visit the previous thread below for detail:

http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?sho...ic=6148&hl=

Thanks in advance.

0803_0557_vgEngine.zip

Ther attached trace show about a dozen calls, and not errors can be seen on any of these calls.

No instances of "Hanging up call (2)..." can be seen in the traces either.

Please advise at what call/time in the trace we should be looking at.

The log does not show "hanging up call(2)..." error message, but if you take a look at 0803_ktTel.txt file toward the bottom, you can see "....DX_ONHOOK error [9]:[Device busy]" message,

which is same as I had for the previous case.

I am not sure if this means Dialogic was not responding to Voiceguide for hangup request, but I think it might be.

Please let me know if this could have caused this hangup issue.

One more question, how can I read what date/time each line of the logs is written?

Thanks in advance for your help!

IVRTemp.zip

Looks like fix for this issue has since been included it the general v7 release.

Please update the system to the latest v7 available from our WWW.

One more question, how can I read what date/time each line of the logs is written?

The first six characters of each line are the hour, minute and second timestamp, in HHMMSS format. The milliseconds are after the full stop.

I am already using Ver. 7.0.9

In the previous thread, you guys mentioned that "there will be a patch to include this fix soon" and Ver. 7.0.9 was already out at that time.

Please verify this?

Thanks.

There is a series of revision numbers after the 7.0.9 - they can be seen in the log files.

The revision available for download now is newer then the one that is currently installed on your system.