VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Query Module Not Working In Hangup Script

Hi

I,m using a script that checks the content of a basic mysql table after the call is hanged-up.

senario 1 : if the query returns a row I play saveok module (this works)

senario 2 : if the query returns no entry, I would like to play "pause" module (this does not work)

when checking the logs I can see in the senario2 logs, it seems that the query module "eval_conn_agents" that I use to check the table is not even played.

Please find in attachement the 2 logs senarios and the hang_up script

Any advise please.

Thank you

logs_with_rows.txt

log_with_no_rows.txt

save_hangup_VAD.vgs

In the first trace the [eval_conn_agents] DB Query module returns some data and then the script goes to modules [Evaluate 5] and [saveOK].

In the second trace the [eval_conn_agents] DB Query module deos not return any data, and the "After Hangup Script" is then ended, as the 'fail' path is not specified in module [eval_conn_agents].

Looking at script the only path defined in module [eval_conn_agents] is this:

on {success} goto [Evaluate 5]

If you want to have script go onto another module after no data has been retrieved in response to the SQL Select statemtn you need ot specify a "on {fail} goto ..." path.

133151.281 22 1 rv add [eval_conn_agents_RowCount]{0}

133151.281 22 1 oVgmDbQuery_AdoNetCommon_Completed SqlQueryType=READER, RowsCount=0

133151.281 22 1 HangupCall, source=oVgmDbQuery_AdoNetCommon_Completed PathNotDefined, WorkModeScript=Running_AfterHangup, yLineStateAppPov=[idle], lPlayId=0, lRecId=0

133151.281 22 1 ScriptState set Idle_WaitingForNextCall, (called from HangupCall_AlreadyOnHook)

133151.281 22 1 HangupCall WorkingModeScript=AfterHangupRun.