VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Dialogic Service Will Not Start

Hello,

I recently had a failure with a system board on an ML570 servrewhich has resulted in the Dialogic service now failing to start.

Have checked all the motherboard settings are the same as well as the dialic system software.

Error messages are:

RegVox.exe -LRegVox.log -c returned fatal error. Dialogic System Service stopping

NCMAPI...UNCM_GetValueEx() failed. Family - TDM Bus, Device - Bus-0,Variable - PciBusNumber, Requested data not found in NCM data storage

The Dialogic System Service service terminated with service-specificerror 16383.

The card in question is a:

Dialogic D120JCT-LS Card

I have swapped the card out for another and proven that both cards work in a different machine.

Windows Server 2000 SP4

Dialogic software SR5.1.1

Any advice would great?

Did you just replace the system board without re-installing Windows+Dialogic drivers etc?

I'd try formatting the system drive and reinstalling everything.

If you still have problems we offer installation and configuration service, please contact sales@voiceguide.com for details.

Thanks for the reply.

Yes and no. The system board was replaced, but I didn't reinstall windows.

I did uninstall and re-install the dialogic drivers/system software though (5.1.1).

I am a bit loathe to reinstall the OS if I can possibly avoid it. The UDD reports no errors.

Is there nothing else I could do?

Another thing you could try is installing SR6.0 drivers instead. SR6.0 drivers for use with VoiceGuide are available for download from our WWW. You would need to use VoiceGuide v7 then as well.

Managed to solve this.

The replacement system board was faulty too. The PCI slot that the dialogic board was in was not working.

Tried another (3rd) motherboard and all was OK.