VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Micronet Sp3010lc

Hi,

Im using Micronet SP3010LC voice modem.

The drivers are installed OK. I tried the voice capabilities with other IVR and answering machine software and I get really good playback quality.

In voiceguide I cannot hear playback at all. I tried to adjust volume in ini file but nothing happens. Modem understands DTMF tones and plays the script normally ( event call transfer). Event log doesn't return any error.

Im using the last beta release.

Is there any other configuration that I must make in order to adjust volume playback?

Thanks in advance

Sounds like the modems Wave drivers were not correctly installed - can you

try removing all the wave drives on your system (including any sound card drivers) and then re-installing the wave drivers for your telephony device first. Try calling in after doing this, and if the sound can be heard over the phone you can then try to re-install your sound card drivers.

To remove other wave drivers got to Control Panel, double clock on System, select the Device Manager tab and go to Sound/Video/Game Controllers entry - then delete all other wave drivers.

You may have to disable the sound card altogether as well to stop Windows from automatically loading it's drivers - to do this just select "Disable" and then select "Uninstall" from the Device Manager.

Most other IVR programs do not use wave drivers (the older v2.9 or VoiceGuide did not use Wave drivers either - you can still download and try v2.9 is you'd like from our Downloads page)

I tried to install modem to another clean computer ( Windows 2000 Server no sound card). The problems insists... Any other ideas?

Thank for your help

If the modem's Wave driver accepts the sound file to be played and it reports to VoiceGuide that the sound file is being played - but you do not hear any sound on the phone line then the problem lies with the modem's Wave driver...

If the wave drivers of this modem cannot be made to work then the only solution is to try a different voice modem...

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures an incoming call, this will allow us to see if the Wave driver is accepting sound file to play OK.

(When running the script click on VoiceGuide's View menu and select 'Event Trace Log' option - any log information will then appear in this window. You must open the trace window before making the call.)