VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Using VoiceGuide With Cisco

Stefano wrote:

I’m writing from Italy and I would like to try your software voiceguide, but I have a problem with a Cisco TSP driver.

I’m trying to use vg version 5.2.5049, I see the cisco line but I see the error “Wave Driver not installed”.

Is possible to use vg, with Cisco CallManager 4.2 (i think yes configuring a route point for Vg).

We have other customers using VoiceGudie with the Cisco TSP, and Cisco's instructions to setting up the TSP and linked to from our Downloads page. You would need to ensure that the TSPs Wave drivers is installed and enabled before you can use VoiceGuide.

We would however strongly recommend that you install VoiceGuide v7 and connect to the CallManager directly instead. You will probably need to use H.323 rather then SIP to do the connection.

Stefano wrote:

Now i have reinstall Cisco TSP, and I test this with Microsoft dialer, all works fine using “Cisco line: [CTI_XXX] (xxx)”.

I’m trying to configure config.xml but I have a great problem, I don’t know how configure this,

can anyone have an example of config.xml and configline.xml for connect my VG v7 to my CCM via H323.

If you are using VoiceGuide v7 to connect to Cisco's CCM over the network then you do not need to install the TSP.

You just need to install the Dialogic HMP and VoiceGuide itself.

You do not need to change anything in the VoiceGuide configuration files. You just need to configure the CCM to send calls to the IP address of the machine on which VoiceGuide is installed.