VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Status Monitor Wcf

Hi,

i installed voiceguide 7 with HMP. the IVR works, but, when i try to see the line status, the WCF shows nothing.

on the log i get the following:

"wcf PortStatus constructor start, parmameterless

ERROR wcf State_ForDisplay bad_iPortId->bad_iLineId. Port=1, iPortStartNumber=1, iNumberOfPortsInList=4, IvrDevState.iLineId=0"

any idea?

Did you get this error more the once? Can you reproduce this error? If yes then how?

Hi,

thanks for the reply.

i get this error all the time.

the IVR works but i can not see the line status, and never did.

it is actualy the second time i am trying this product. the first time (6 months ago) it worked fine.

i attached the Log and Config files.

Error.zip

Trace shows that the Config.xml specifies for VoiceGuide to open 4 ports in the HMP, but HMP has returned errors in response to system trying to open ports 2, 3 and 4. It looks like no license was applied to the HMP and hence the HMP is running in single-line mode.

This then causes problems when trying to display the status of ports 2, 3 and 4.

Please use the attached Config.xml file. This config file specifies that only one port should be opened.

If you apply the HMP evaluation license which enables the 4 ports then VoiceGuide will be able to open 4 ports on the HMP and then you should see no errors. Similarly if you get a 2 line evaluation license then you can edit the Config.xml to open 2 ports.

We will fix the bug that causes status to not be displayed if there were issues with opening the ports specified in the Config.xml, and the fix will be available in the next update of VoiceGuide v7.

Config.zip