VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Pbx Inband Dtmf Disconnect Digit Not Acted Upon

I am having trouble with VoiceGuide detecting a disconnect using my PBX's DTMF Hangup digit (which is DTMF digit A).

I have configured the digit as A under the Hangup Detection in the Voiceguide script editor. I have also verified this is set in the vg.ini file correctly as digit A. If I put a path in the script for this digit then it is detected and acted upon, but I need it to be the global setting so it doesn't matter what module or script it is in.

I am attaching a zip file with the relevant log files. You will see in the ktTel.txt log that there is a line:

172712.890 2104   4 raise dtmf a

This seems to indicate to me that the disconnect digit is detected, but for some reason nothing is triggered. I'm hoping to get this solved so my scripts are sitting there playing files when the other end is no longer there.

Do the wizards at VoiceGuide have any ideas? Maybe it is just something I've missed.

FYI, DisconnectTone and TSFFileSupport in DCM are both set to No.

PBX_DTMF_Disconnect_log.zip

In VG.INI you currently have:

[PBX]

HangupOnDtmf = A

change this to:

[PBX]

HangupOnDtmf = a

Looks like currently this checking is case sensitive. We will make it case insensitive in future releases as there is no need for this to be case sensitive.

That fixed it. I noticed the case difference and almost tested it but since the default was D rather than d, I didn't check that.

Once again, thanks for the attentive support.