VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Callque File

Hello,

it seems that it doesn't matter when the activate Time in callque files is, The VG will start calling as soon as a call with any ActivateTime is recoreded in Callque table.

For example, if ActivateTime is for next week, next month or next year, VG will start making outbound call as soon as it runs.

Is it possible that callque make outbound call on the time it is recorded in ActivateTime? for example if the call has to be made in next week, VG makes outbound call on the next week.?

if it is not possible, do you have any technique I can use to make outbound call per given ActivateTime?

Thanks

There are no issues with the ActivateTime settings and both us and other users on this forum are having their calls made at the time the ActivateTime field specifies. Are you loading the calls yourself into the database? Then maybe you load the ActivateTime field incorrectly.

Please post vgEngine traces capturing the problem and we can then better comment on what is happening on your system.

I have a question related to that.

When using the Porttouse table, and when setting a retriesleft to 1, if the first call is not anwsered the system will replace it later according to the Retriesdelay value.

My question is:

Does the system modify the Acticatetime value in the callque table or in the Porttouse table or both?

I ask this question because i'm doing a query on the table to find out who many recalls are availalbe for one campaign and I need to know where I can get ths information

Tkx

Mh

Does the system modify the Acticatetime value in the callque table or in the Porttouse table or both?

The ActivateTime field is updated in both tables. You can easily check this by looking at the tables themselves.

In the Outbound Call Loader application, on the Database Tools tab, run these SQL commands using the SQL Execute button and the text box to the left of it:

Select * from PortToUse

and then use

Select * from CallQue

(leaving the SQL command text box blank and pressing SQL Execute is equivalent to running the Select * from CallQue command).