VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Ivr System For Property Rentals

Deepak wrote:

Hi!

I would like to setup a IVR System for Property Rentals-

In this system I need to capture all the inputs in mysql data base.

In simple words this system should work as unattanded system for providing inforation to home seekers to serach home for rent and in the same way the owner who wants to give their proprty / house / flat / shop on rent needs to be captured in the data base.

Like - As soon a peron calls number -

Please press 1 for English

Please press one if you are owner

Please press two if you are looking property for rent

Each option should have again -

Please Press 1 for Rediancial Property Press 2 for commercial shop Press 3 for Office space Press 4 for Factory Press 5 for Farm Land

All above data should create a data base and the people who are looking for house for rent should be able to search the house / flat or shop

and there should be payment option also included in the programe.

Can you provide me any sample data base / script and wav files for this to chek out the product ? I s it possible to capture the lead with information in data base and the same data base is used to provide information to users?

Please suggest with reply.

Can you provide me any sample data base / script and wav files for this to chek out the product ?

There are some sample scripts which use databases installed when you install VoiceGuide. You should be able to use these sample scritps as a guide to start you off.

Have you downloaded and installed VoiceGuide yet?

VoiceGuide v7 can be installed in VoIP mode as well if you do not have any Dialogic cards.

and there should be payment option also included in the programe.

Sample scripts for accepting payment information are also provided.

Is it possible to capture the lead with information in data base and the same data base is used to provide information to users?

Yes.

I am having similar scripts but may need configuration for your specific uses. I will be happy to help if you can write me on bhagat.taran@gmail.com

Dear Deepak

Kindly find atached herewith the script for Property SELL or PURCHASE. This is designed for Selling or Purchasing of LAND and is the basic script assuming following limitations .

1.No VoIP calling

2.No caller ID recognition

And it works excellently on HSP56 Micro modem, full duplex voice . So no more investment into costly Telephony cards.All you may need to do is to develop a database and provide an SQL querry which you want to SMS to the caller on their cell phones. This will obviously necessitate configuring Outlook express as email client. Kindly let me know if I could help you any further.

Prof.Bhagat Taran

propertyIVR.vgs

propertyIVR.vgs

Just a couple comments:

The VoiceGuide scripts which run in v5 (and hence can use voice modems) can be used without modifications in VoiceGuide v6 and v7 as well.

Also v7 sends Emails directly without need for external email client.

Thanks for the guidance. But will V6 or V7 not necessitate Dialogic card? Can it work on voice modem?