VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Before Getting Vg , I Need Help

Hello,

I am still planning to buy VG7 with the below HW:

2 D/120JCT cards

Panasonic PBX KX-TDA600

I want to connect analog extensions to the IVR D/120JCT and then transfer calls to agents who use digital extensions .

My questions are:

1- I want IVR to detect the caller ID comming from KX-TDA600 analog line . PBX supplier is not sure if this PBX support caller ID on analog extension ? If you tried it before tell me .

2- This PBX support CTI , How to use VG to develope Pop screen application , my Idea is:

Install Panasonic TSP on each agent's PC , and monitor PBX agent's extensions from the VG installed in the IVR D/120JCT before transfer the call to agents , to trigger an application installed in the agent's PC ?

Thanks,

Abduljalil

1- I want IVR to detect the caller ID comming from KX-TDA600 analog line . PBX supplier is not sure if this PBX support caller ID on analog extension ?

The KX-TDA600 supports "Voicemail Integration (Inbanbd)". You should confirm with your supplier that in this inband information sent by the PBX the CallerID is provided as well. The Inband DTMF tones can be captured by VoiceGuide and the CallerID data extracted from this info and used by the rest of the script.

2- This PBX support CTI , How to use VG to develop Pop screen application , my Idea is:

Install Panasonic TSP on each agent's PC , and monitor PBX agent's extensions from the VG installed in the IVR D/120JCT before transfer the call to agents , to trigger an application installed in the agent's PC ?

Yes. This is one approach. The TSP approach will let you see when each extension is gone on-hook and ready to accept a new call.

Using a TSP would also let you retrieve the CallerID, so you do not need to rely on Inband Signaling.

We also have some pre-built popup apps that you can use easily from inside VoiceGuide. Please email support@voiceguide.com and include a link to this forum thread.