VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vbscript Issue

Sorry to post so many problems these last days :-)

I have an issue that I don't understand.

On a script I'm using several modules and when the script comes to call the VBScript module called vbConfirmation, the system does not react anymore, I can listen the sound file that I have set in the "play sound" field within the VBscript.. Moreover on the Line status I can see "Hang up call ..(2)"

When removing this VBscipt from the script everything is OK.

the point is that this happens whatever the content of the VBscript.

Could you please have a look on the logs to see what is happening just when vbConfirmation is called

thank you !!

0318_0145_vgEngine.zip

Please .ZIP up and post the ktTel trace as well (or just it's excerpt capturing the time from 014544 to 014728).

Hi,

I have generated new logs because I have deleted the previous ones. But I get the erreor again systematically. So please find in attachement the logs.

Thank you.

Mh

log.zip

Please update to this release of VoiceGuide. This update fixes the issue that you have encountered: [old link removed]

Thank you,

I have installed that new vervion and no problem for now. I let know if problems.

I have a question regarding the way to call a dll whitin a script. I'm using an external dll that I call from a VBScript module "set vg = CreateObject("test.dll")"

I'm calling a second time the dll in a second VBscript whin the same Script. My question is : is there a way to call only one time the dll and use the session all along the script without doing set vg = CreateObject("test.dll") two time whinin the script ?

tkx

Mh

is there a way to call only one time the dll and use the session all along the script without doing set vg = CreateObject("test.dll") two time whinin the script ?

No. You need to do the CreateObject("test.dll") call in each script where you use your DLL.