VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voicemail Manager Problem

I have jut installed VG Enterprise 1-line, everything works perfectly with a Dialogic D41H board.

However when I enter the Voicemail Manager and exit, I would always get the following error from VgVmMgr "Subscript out of range"

I have not made any modifications to the mailbox system. This error occurs regardless of whether or not I do anything in the VmMgr app. I am running VG 5.0A

I forgot to mention that in the same error msg box, it is indicating that I got a run-time error 9.

If I make any changes in the VM Manager app, the settings I made will stay even though it exits on an error condition.

Also when I try the sample Voicemail script, I cannot leave any messages. The system always reports that I have reached the maximum length right when I begin recording. I have also tried deleting all the mailboxes and making a new one with no success.

When I try to login to the new mailbox (#101) I created it says the account does not exist, whether I enter 0101 or 101.

I would always get the following error from VgVmMgr "Subscript out of range"

Have you by any chance deleted all of the voicemail broadcast lists? This bug has been recently fixed - please see last few posts in thread: http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=591

Also when I try the sample Voicemail script, I cannot leave any messages. The system always reports that I have reached the maximum length right when I begin recording. I have also tried deleting all the mailboxes and making a new one with no success.

When I try to login to the new mailbox (#101) I created it says the account does not exist, whether I enter 0101 or 101.

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the problem, this will allow us to see what is going wrong.

(When running the script click on VoiceGuide's View menu and select 'Event Trace Log' option - any log information will then appear in this window. You must open the trace window before making the call.)