VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Announced Transfer Of Calls

I would like to have the option to dynamically decide which wav files to play when doing an announced call transfer. Is this possible or do I have to build my own scripted transfer?

Also I noticed that an earlier msg indicated that if your key system uses call progress tones you can use them in the paths tab. But digit * isn't listed as an option. Is this functionality in current versions?

I would like to have the option to dynamically decide which wav files to play when doing an announced call transfer. Is this possible or do I have to build my own scripted transfer?

Not possible right now - but this feature has been asked for a lot lately and it should make it into v5.1 final release.

Also I noticed that an earlier msg indicated that if your key system uses call progress tones you can use them in the paths tab. But digit * isn't listed as an option. Is this functionality in current versions?

Digit * is allowed - just use an "on {*} goto " path. From which module are you trying to use the "on {*}" path ?

Digit * is allowed - just use an "on {*} goto " path. From which module are you trying to use the "on {*}" path ?

I was going to use it in Call Transfer Module. I was just confirming that it was available since the drop down just listed Success, Fail and Timeout.