VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Logging

Hi

I am unable to log data , I am attaching the log files .

This config files and script files used to work before I reinstalled my application.

After reinstalling the line is disconnecting in the middle and not is working properly

I am attaching the corresonding docs.

Need help ASAP.

logs.zip

vgEngine trace shows that the VBScript called from module [sRecInit] never finishes. As the trace shows a copy of the ran script was saved in file:

C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\temp\vbs_7_1.vbs

suggest you try running that file directly (just double click on it) and you should see what the error is with that script.

Hi

When I am trying to run the script file I am getting the error

Loading script failed "C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\temp\vbs_7_1.vbs" access is denied.

I am attaching the file.

This could be the problem when trying to run this from VoiceGuide as well.

Typical causes are overzealous anti-virus software or not being logged in as Administrator. You will need to fix your system to allow you to run VBScripts in order to use VBScripts from within VoiceGuide.

Hi Everyone

It worked.

The anti-virus was stopping the script being run.I disabled it and now its working fine.

Really thanks for your great support.

I really appreciate for your timely response and we could have our client back and making it running.

Good to hear it's all fine, and thanks for getting back to confirm what the issue was and the resolution.