VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Example Needed For Dialer_outdialqueadd

Can you please provide an example of how to use Dialer_OutDialQueAdd that includes an escalation list of 2 or so numbers. The help file is a bit confussing since it says to refer to the 'Out Dial’ file which has a different syntax and I know that it will not work right if one little thing's wrong or if a comma is missing.

Also, in a previous post I mentioned an error I got (Run-time error '6' Overflow). Will this method most likely prevent this error from crashing the program. I got this error twice before using the Out Dial file method. It happens very randomly.

Thanks!

set vg = CreateObject("VoiceGuide.CommandLink")

sEscalationCalls = "5552222, 4, 5, d:\AskToAccept.wav, d:\EscalateLvl_2.vgs, d:\EscalateLvl_2.vgs, [CustomerID]{44563}, 5553333, 3, 10, d:\AskToAccept.wav, d:\EscalateLvl_3.vgs, d:\EscalateLvl_3.vgs, [CustomerID]{44563}"

vg.Dialer_OutDialQueAdd "0,5551234", 0, 0, 0, "", "c:\sendinfo\announce.wav", "c:\sendinfo\InfoMenu.vgs", "c:\sendinfo\CallBackDetails.wav", "[CustomerID]{44563}", 0, 2, 5, sEscalationCalls

set vg = Nothing

The runtime error that you mentioned in another post had to do with a bug in Voicemail manager which only occurred when all distribution lists got deleted - it has no relation to outbound dialing... (and as you could see in that thread that bug has now been fixed).