VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voiceguide Crashing When Caller Hangs Up

Hi,

I have just upgraded our server to Windows 2008, previously we had Voiceguide v6 running successfully with a simple script to record a message and email it.

I have a Dialogic D4PCI-U card with SR6 drivers (just downloaded the 174 update) - everything was working fine with Windows 2003. Now when a caller hangs up, voiceguide will sit there saying "Hanging up call...(2)" and does nothing more. It'll quit if I click the exit button. The line remains active (i.e. engaged) until I reopen Voiceguide.

I had been monitoring the server via Terminal Services, and thought that there might be multiple instances of vgmulti running (it was in the Startup folder - now removed), but I've eliminated this by logging on to the server locally following a reboot and making sure that there's only one copy of vgmulti running.

Downgrading to Windows 2003 is not an option, nor is upgrading to v7 of Voiceguide - we can't afford it at the moment because of the requirement to purchase a 4-line installation.

Please could you help us, we've been really happy with the product so far and I'd love to get this up and running again.

Please find attached a trace log.

Many thanks,

Mark Costa

0211vgm.txt

SR6.0 drivers are not certified for use on Win2008. You must use Win2003 (or WinXP) at this stage.

Just thought I'd let people know about my experience with this: I couldn't take "no" for an answer :unsure: and so I persevered with this.

I uninstalled my SR6 SU 174 drivers and installed the SR6 Vista version (211) that I found here:

http://www.dialogic.com/support/helpweb/dx...211/default.htm

Then I installed the latest Voiceguide over the top and presto - everything's working perfectly (so far!)

So, it seems there is at least a degree of compatibility between Windows 2008, Dialogic SR6 SU 211 and Voiceguide 6.0.3386

Good luck to everyone else trying to do this

Mark