VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Hook Flash

Hi,

1) I'm trying to setup the hookflash value to 270ms. looking at the log file it seems that this is value is not taken into account (dafault value = 100ms)

"vg.ini [PBX]:DurationHookflash not set. default is 100"

I have specified this value in the confg.xml file. Is this wrong or do I have to specified in VG.ini file?

2) What is the meaning of PauseAfterHookflash = ? I don't know what to spcify in this value

3) When doing a calltranfer, is there any way so that the user does not hear the dialing digits when making the second dialing?

Tkx

MH

The Config.xml file is the right place to specify it. Could you please post the full trace (ktTel and vgEngine) showing system startup and the attempted transfer.

3) When doing a calltranfer, is there any way so that the user does not hear the dialing digits when making the second dialing?

Delay between and of hookflash and the start of dialing the number. It's default is about a second and there in no need to change this usually.

If the caller hears the dialed digits that means that he PBX did not recognize the hookflash and the caller and IVR system have the voice path still connected to each other.

The hookflash length seems to be getting set properly.

Looks like you are trying to perform this transfer on the outgoing call. Does your PBX/Switch allow hookflash transfers on outgoing calls? Most do not.

234825.593 4032 1 dx_setparm(1, DXBD_FLASHTM, &[27]) call , XmlPathBranch_Last2=[<Parameters_DxBd><Parameter>]

234825.593 4032 1 dx_setparm(1, DXBD_FLASHTM, &[27]) => 0,

I have this pbx behaviour:

- I'm doing outbounfd call (I pick up the call)

- when ansering the call, the transfer module is started

- there is a little silence (hoookflash)

- then I get the waiting musik of the pbx (during the dial I guess)

- then i get the calling tone (it is a blind transer)

- the probleme is that I do not reach an external number as I wanted to but I reach the PBX operator (internal)

do you know what could be the problem?

Does your PBX/Switch allow hookflash transfers on outgoing calls?

Can you use an analog handset attached to your PBX to make and outbound call and then after your call has been answered do a transfer to another number?