VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Script Building

Hi,

Could you please help me building up this script:

I have a mysql table containing 3 fields "date value", "time_A value", "time_B value"

I'll make a query that will return me several lines. Each line will return "date value", "time_A value", "time_B value".

After the query made and result found, I would like VG to spell the date, time_A, time_B for each of the found lines

Ex:

I make the query and i got the following result:

June 17th, 11:00Am, 2:00PM

July 4th, 10:00Am, 12:00AM

I would like VG to spell the first line then the second. If trhe query would gave return three lines I would like vg to spell the three lines.

Thanks you for you appreciated help

Mh

It sounds like you should look into either:

A. Adding a "Spell" type function to the Say Numbers module. You would then require to make the recordings of the individial letters/symbols/etc.

or,

B. Use a TTS engine that can spell out the input. Many TTS engnes can do this. Refer to your TTS engine documentation for details.

Hi,

I want to use the A option but my probleme was more about how to handle the search in the database and then how to call the playmodule to be able to spell each of the lines. I dont' know how to buile that part of the scrit.

Tkx

Mh

once I have made the DB query and once the result is more that one entry, how do I can apply the play module to make it spell the three entries (if the query returns 3 entries for exampe)

You can just have 3 Say Number modules in a row, each saying a particular returned value. If you want a loop to cycle through all the returned entries regardless of how many there are then have a loop at the approach used in the attached script.

LoopThrough_DBQuery_Data.vgs

Hi,

Thank you for the script. I have tested it and I have a lillte problem. The system spells the first line and goes directly to the last module as if there were only one line. But the query return 4 lines.

could you please ave a look on the log file.

Thanks

MH

eleve.vgs

0205_1809_vgEngine.txt