VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voice Recognition

Hi

I have just purchased a lumenvox to test the voice recognition. I have I thing configured the way you have advised. I'm testing the basic provided script but no sucess. Could you please check what's wrong . I have attached the log file I have juste generated.

Thank you for yout help

Mh

log.zip

LumenVox supports Canadian French : http://www.lumenvox.com/resources/tips/wor...hlanguages.aspx

Looking at your traces it looks like the LumenVox is replying with a SIP 486:Busy Here response to VoiceGudie's request to setup a connection to it.

224540.062 4548 SIP Event [nua_r_invite] 486:Busy Here (client)

We note that you have installed LumenVox on the same machine as VoiceGuide. Please install LumenVox on another machine. That setup will also allow you to trace what is happening between the MRCPv2 client and server by using WireShark.

Hi

in the meantime I have changed values of the end_speech_timeout and it seems to have a better behaviour. I coud run the test scripts and reconized some digits. but after some digits recognized the system hangs up. When making another test, no more recognition possible, i have to restard the machine to be able to test again.

Please find logs here after.

Merci!

mh

log.zip

When making another test, no more recognition possible

Not sure which call you are referring to. When reporting a problem please give the timestamp of the call or the timestamp of the attempted recognition so we know where in the log file to look.

To debug this properly you will need to run LumenVox on a separate server.