VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Run Module

Hi I want to know how I can call a VB.exe application and return some values to the script.

Example:

When anwsering call I want VG to call a VG.exe application using RUN Module and pass 2 parameters to the VB.exe (OK for that)

Then I want the VB.exe to return some veriables to the script . I could right in a file an read it again but I would like to know if there is a better way ?

Tkx

Mh

hi Sorry but could you give an exmaple of how I can use this.

The help page does not really help me that much :-)

Do I have to have the Enterprise version to do so ?

tkx

You may want to look at some of the sample scripts that are installed with VoiceGuide. Pretty much every VBScript module in any of the sample scripts uses the COM interface and the Run_ResultReturn function.

Also have a look at the VoiceGuide subdirectory \Scripts\vbs COM interface samples\

You can call the COM function in similar way from any .EXEs that you would create.

Also have a look at the VoiceGuide subdirectory \Scripts\vgServices_WCF\ for C# example of how to connect to VoiceGuide using WCF.

If you can .ZIP up and post here your .EXE project directory we can edit the project to have it call the Run_ResultReturn function from your program.

I have purchased a professional release of VG, to be able to to use COM interface , do I have to have an enterprise version

Tkx

Mh