VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Activatetime

Hi

I was wondering which of the ActivateTime fields is taken into account to start the calls. Is it the one in the CallQue table or the one in the Porttouse table knowing that I'm using the Porttouse table to select the port.

Tkx

Mh

If the system uses the PortToUse table then it's the ActivateTime field in PortToUse table that is used.

If the system does not use the PortToUse table then it's the ActivateTime field in CallQue table that is used.

Hi

I have an ActivateTime different in Porttouse than in CallQue.

The one in Porttouse was not reached yet, the one in CallQue was reached. The call have been started. Normal ?

Tkx

Mh

llogs.zip

I have an ActivateTime different in Porttouse than in CallQue.

The one in Porttouse was not reached yet, the one in CallQue was reached. The call have been started. Normal ?

Trace shows that 9 calls were made (ID 1096 to 1104) and all calls had the activation time in the CallQue table of "14/01/2009 12:00:00" (calls were made on 15th at around 12:15). Is it possible that the activation times in the PortToUse table were for the 14th rather then the 15th?

Trace does not show the activation time returned from the PortToUse table, so it's not possible to confirm what the actual PortToUse activation time was, but the only way that the MySQL would have returned as a response a PortToUse entry that did not yet reach activation time would be if the SQL query itself used a wrong date. We are pretty sure the PortToUse SQL query uses the right current time in it's issued SQL - which you should be able to confirm by looking at the logs on the MySQL server.

If you can see in the MySQL trace that wrong dates are issued then please let us know. If you are certain that this is an actual problem on your system then we can add tracing to the vgEngine trace to confirm what dates are returned by PortToUse query to track down this further.

Does this imply that we do not need the PortToUse table?

PortToUse table use can be disabled. From http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/ht...rnal_config.htm :

Other Notes

<OutDialQue_PortToUse_LinkField> options are:

Disable Do no use PortToUse table at all. The GUID field is not included in SELECT queries, which means that the CallQue and PortToUse tables do not even need to have the GUID column. If PortToUse table is not used then VoiceGuide will make outbound calls on any available ports.