VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Cdrout

Hi

in the cdrout table I have some empty value in the Disposition field for certain entries. what does it mean?

tkx

MH

Please find the attachment of cdrout table and log files.

In the cdrout table you can see that there is a duplication of entries for the same number and the second line is empty.

tkx

Mz

logs.zip

Please update to this new version of VoiceGuide: [old link removed]

This version should fixes the bug that you have encountered (caused by error in the path in one of the modules in the AfterHangup script).

If you still encounter problems please post traces as before.

Hi Support Team,

Thank you for your efforts. This version seems to be OK I'm doing further tests and let you know when any problem.

tkx again

Mh

Hi The Cdrout issue seems to be OK.

But in some cases when human answering the call the system hangs up. I sow an error in log file but I cant define its origin.

Please find logs .

Tkx

Mh

log.zip

In the meantime I have downloaded the last version on the site ans every thing seems to be OK.

(Until then I had the version that you provided to me on the forum

So I'm continuing with this version til I get troubles.

Tkx

Current v7.0.8 from the main download page does not have the bug fix for the problem reported by you in this thread.

(this bug was being caused is there the path to be taken in one of the modules in the AfterHangup script points to an non-existing module and that error event occurs at a very specific time).

Does it mean that you will provied another version to fix the bug?

Is this a known bug prior to my post?

Tkx

Mh

Yes, the current v7.0.8 available from our Downloads page has this bug (its a fairly obscure bug - as per our description, but the invalid paths in your AfterHangup script and the timing encountered on your system has brought it up). The next version which will be made available from the main Downloads page will have in it the bug fix we are providing here.

For now you should use the new versions we provide in this thread, and download them using the links we provided in this thread.

ok, sorry but just to make sure that I have understood and your get my feedback, you are aware that the last version that you have prodived here does still not fix the bug ?

Tkx

MH

Hi. Try this version. It is the latest version they gave me for a bug I have.
[old link removed]

The version pointed to by the link above also has the fix for the problem reported in the thread.

Please download and update to this version: [old link removed] and post traces from this version if you encounter any issues.