VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Outbound Calls Issue

vgEngine trace shows that you have configured the system to use a MySQL database for the OutDialQue etc.

204736.015 5 db config OutDialQue_ADODB_Provider = MySql.Data.MySqlClient

Are you loading the call details yourself directly into this database?

You can see in the vgEngine trace that the SQL query:

SELECT PortToUse.CallID FROM PortToUse WHERE ( (PortTouse.ActivateTime <= @dateNow))

is not returning any data over the 20 seconds during which the script is running, so I'd be checking if you have inserted the corresponding entry in the PortToUse table.

Alternatively try removing the PortToUse check altogether by setting <OutDialQue_PortToUse_LinkField> to Disable

Please see: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/ht...rnal_config.htm

Yes I'm inserting data myself in Mysql database, I insert the entry in the CallQue table and the corresponding entry in the Porttouse table. I works normally well but sometimes I meet this problem

In attachment the two tables.

If I deaseable PortoUse table. I will not be able to define the line to be used for outgoing calls?

Tkx

callque.pdf

porttouse.pdf

In the PortToUse table you have the activate time set to:

2008-12-28 23:40:06

so that call would not be made till after that time. Also you have the Start and Stop times set for 8AM and 11PM respectively, so that loaded call would not be made till 8AM next day.

So it looks like you need to have a closer look at the activation times and at the call window times when loading the calls.

If I deaseable PortoUse table. I will not be able to define the line to be used for outgoing calls?

Correct.