VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Auto Dialer

Hello,

How can I program VG to start dailing every 15 minutes?

Thanks for your help.

Farzad

When loading the calls to be made you can specify the Activation time of each individual call. This lets you to precisely specify when each call is to be made down to 1 second accuracy.

Active time should be in 24 hours or in 12 hours format?

if it is in 24 hours format, do I have to enter "0900" for "9:00" AM or I have to enter "900"?

Thanks for your help.

Farzad

The OutDialQue.mdb works fine when the "Active time" is current time. but if, I update the "Callque" to dial out in next 15 minutes, VG will not dial out when the time arrives.

Attached file is my logs and my OutDialQue.mdb files. It is very important for me to find out how can I make a dialout every 15 or 20 minutes. I would be appriciate if you can look at my OutDialQue.mdb and let me know why VG can not make a call when Active time is next 15 minutes.

In attached file the "active time" was updated by my script. the rest of info i have added to default value in design mode.

I also tried dial out by inserting all the information into the OutDialQue.mdb. but no success.

Thank for helping me.

Log.zip

From the trace it looks like you are just trying to modify the activation time of the current outgoing call - this is not going to do anything useful as that entry in database will be deleted.

Each new call needs it's own entry in database. The database entries get deleted when the outgoing calls are connected.

Whenever the outgoing call is being made VoiceGuide updates the entry in the dialer databse with the activation time of the next (redial) call should the current outgoing call fails to connect. So whenever a number is redialed you can see calls being made with a forward activation time originally specified, with the redial call being made when the activation time is reached.

v7 of VoiceGuide has some improvements in the areas of outgoing calls, so if you are developing a new system that uses outgoing calls we'd recommend using v7.