VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

D/41h Dialogic Driver

All,

I am trying to get VoiceGuide working with the card but can not find the proper drivers? Can any one tell me where to download them from. I tried teh Dialogic ver6 with no luck.

Thanks

Gary

D/41H is an ISA card, yes? You would need to use the old SR5.x drivers. Not sure if they can be downloaded from Dialogic anymore. Best to contact the card suppler.

VoiceGuide v7 requires SR6.0 Dialogic drivers. You may be able to use VoiceGuide v6 with Dialogic SR5.x series drivers.

We'd recommend getting a current model Dialogic card. You will probably spend a lot of time trying to get the older model cards to work.

You can download the SR5.1.1 drivers from here: http://membersresource.intel.com/_releases...11/SR511All.zip

You may be able to use VoiceGuide v6 with the Dialogic SR5.1.1 drivers.

After installing SR5.1.1 you can optionally download the latest SR5.1.1 FP1 from Dialogic here: http://www.dialogic.com/support/helpweb/dx...149/default.htm and install that over the SR5.1.1. This will give you the latest SR5.1.1 driver release avilable from Dialogic. Note that for your old card you may get better results with SR5.1.1 then with SR5.1.1 FP1.

hi garyriet,

please let me know if you succeeded in getting the card to work . I have same card also and I am having problem with the configuration.

In a previous thread, this is what support told me. Running WIN XP and using D/41ESC and D240 SC 2T1 cards, etc.

-----------------------------------------

You should use VoiceGuide v7.

You will need to use the older Dialogic SR5.x drivers, (and not the SR6.x drivers) but v7 can still work with the SR5.x drivers.

-----------------------------------------

So, which is it please?

Thank you.

hi,

non of those old card will work with windows Xp as I was told by a friend. They are more likely to work with older version like windows 95 and windows NT. These are very old version windows operating system that is the reason why Dialogic stopped giving support for them. I will ask you get a windows 95 installed on your computer then you can try it . I am about getting the installation CD also so if it work for me I will let you know how to go about the configuration. Here is my email david_audu@yahoo.com .

First step would be to get the card detected by the Dialogic drivers.

With D/41H you will need to use the SR5.1.1 drivers. Maybe trying SP1 or FP1 as well.

Once the card is detected you can see which version(s) of VoiceGuide work with that card.