VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Ivr Stops Alone

Trace shows the Dialogic layer could not be loaded.

Are the Dialogic drivers installed on this machine?

001027.093 5 assembly ktTel path: C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\ktTelDialogicSR60.dll

001027.578 5 ERROR v7.0.3204.33210 (Thu 09/10/2008 18:27:00.06) Load_Layer_ktTel_Dynamic [C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\ktTelDialogicSR60.dll]

: Le module spécifié est introuvable. (Exception de HRESULT : 0x8007007E)

à System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoadFile(String path, Evidence evidence)

à System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFile(String path)

à ..()

001027.578 5 Try running DEPENDS.EXE to check if any pre-requisite .DLLs are missing

001027.593 5 ERROR v7.0.3204.33210 (Thu 09/10/2008 18:27:00.06) mainLoad ktTel_ApiMode : La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.

à ..(String sAppPath)

Hi

it seems that VG7.0.7 does not work on SR5.1.1 and is expecting SR60 (ktTelDialogicSR60.dll)

Using R5.1.1 the board that I'm using is detected properly.

So to fix my problem I ugraded to SR60, but the board (VFX-PCI) is no more deteced.

Quite confusing.

Please Help I dont know how to go further

Mh

VoiceGuide v7 does need SR6.0

The VFX card is an old Dialogic card. I don't think it is supported by SR6.0 drivers.

Hi,

Little issue. I have purchased 2 licences for two VFX boards (VG6.x).

I want to upgrade to VG7. That means that I have to upgrade the SR5 to SR6. The point is that the SR6 does not support boards on which I have purchased licences on.

How do you manage this kind of situation usually ?

Tkx

Mh

You will need to purchase current model Dialogic cards if you want to use VoiceGuide v7.

Then you will need to purchase a license upgrade to v7 from v6. Please contact sales@voiceguide.com to obtain upgrade pricing.

Hi,

Before purchasing the upgrade from V6 to V7, I have purchased a D/41JCT-LS to be compliant with SR6.0 / VG7

The issuse is that I cant install the board properly.

1. When Installing SR6.0 I have an error message (please see attachement AT1) are these third party software mandatory ?

2. I went through the error messages and came to finish the DCM installation but DCM does not detect the board (windows has detected the board).

3. When I'm adding the board manually, the system does not start (attachement AT2)

Would you please help me in these last installation steps (I know that this is more dialogic support but i'm now used to your reactivity :-)

thks

MH

post-375-1225838571_thumb.png

post-375-1225838580_thumb.png