VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Error 80010105 Running Vbscript

I am using VG 5.2.5012

The start script in my application is flagged as "start script without answering" and the first module just initializes some variables.

Sometimes (3 to 10 times a week) the script failed and a popup window is displayed.

The error is

VBS_36_1_1015095814.vbs

Line 3

char 1

Code 80010105

The vbscript just contains

set vg = CreateObject("VoiceGuide.CommandLink")

vg.Run_ResultReturn 36, "[DataSource]{AAA_A}[ConnectString]{ODBC;DSN=AAA_A;UID=;PWD=;}[userConnectSt

ring]{ODBC;DSN=AAA_A_User;}[MaxEssais]{3}[WavPath]{E:\Aaaa\Aaaaa\}[Langue]{F}[LangDebTag]{<Voice required=""Language=40c"">}[LangFinTag]{</voice>}[ErrMessage]{}[AfterHangUp]{MLAfterHangUp.vgs}[MessageBienvenue]{" & sMessageText & "}[DirectIdentValidite]{120}[DirectIdentAskActivInterval]{40}"

set vg = Nothing

The line 3 is vg.Run_ReturnResult .....

What is this error code ?

If I run VG as a service, the same error (I guess) results in an entry in the application event viewer :

Application popup: VgMulti.exe - Application Error : The instruction at "0x7c81bd02" referenced memory at "0x0000030c". The memory could not be "read".

or

Reporting queued error: faulting application VgMulti.exe, version 5.2.0.5012, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.2.3790.3959, fault address 0x0001bd02.

How can I correct this problem ?

Are you using a Dialogic card on this sytem?

How many lines are used on this system?

T1/E1 systems are only supported under VoiceGuide v7.

VoiceGuide v5 is meant to be used with low line count devices, which most of the TAPI products are. v5 was never meant to be used on 10+ line systems and it is not the right setup for T1/E1 circuit call volumes.

You can try updating your system to v5.2.5049, but ultimately using v7 with a Dialogic card would be our recommendation.

On the online help of Voice Guide, I can read

"Installing v5.x (TAPI version) on systems using CAPI capable cards

VoiceGuide can be used with any Basic Rate ISDN (2 channel 128Kbs) and Primary Rate ISDN (24 channel 1.5Mbps or 30 channel 2Mbps) hardware that supports CAPI."

In our case we only have a PRI.

In the reality only 2 or 3 lines are used at same time and we have monitored the problem and it happens always with a single line used.

If I change the Voice Guide setup to use only 10 lines, does this action will change anything and give me a chance to correct the problem ?

If the number of simultaneous calls on the systems is low then v5 should be able to handle them.

First of all we'd recommend updating to the latest version of v5 - see our WWW for download link, and then if you continue to have problems please post the "vgm" trace from v5.2.5049 along with information about which version/SP of Windows is used on this system.