VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Cant Play Voice Messages

in voicemail manager v6.0.12 in Voicemail messages when i click on play button i cant hear anything, but only from the directory file (Vmsave) with Windows media player i can

What do you mean by "but only from the directory file (Vmsave)" ? Do files from other directories play ok?

I mean...

When I try to hear the incoming messages from the play command from the voice message program I don't hear nothing.

The play command seams to don't working.

When Iam going to the folder where the incoming messages are saved I can play and hear the messages but with the Windows Media Player.

I have the 7.0.7 version of VoiceGuide with D4PCI hardware and the record format in the .ini file is ALAW

Thanks

The v6 voicemail manager app which now ships with VoiceGuide v7 does not play the v7 voicemail recordings, as they are in ULaw/ALaw format, instead of the PCM format the v6 voicemail manager app expects.

The voicemail users who just dial into listen to their message can of course hear them.

To play back the recorded sound files from in front of the computer you would need to use the Windows Sound Recorder (sndrec32.exe) or similar app.

Upcoming v7 voicemail manager will allow users to play back the v7 recorded messages at the computer.