VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Crd Logs

Hi

Finally I have configured SQL Express 2008 as extarnal database. I would like to use CRD tabes now.

Is there something that I need to be configured in the Config.xml to activate this logs into the SQL Database ?

Thx

MH

No other configuration is required. The CDR entries should be saved in the CdrIn and CdrOut tables automatically.

If you are not seeing them being saved pleae post the vgEngine traces showing system startup and calls.

Could you please let me know what's is the field used to do the link with the CallQue table?

I'm not sure I have undestood what all fileds (I'm interessted in outgoing calls)

1. account: An account code designation (string) -->?

2. src: Caller*ID number (string) -->?

3. dst: Destination extension (string) --> is it the Called number?

4. dcontext: Destination context/submenu (string) -->?

5. clid: Caller*ID with text (string) --> for incomming calls ?

6. channel: Channel used (string) --> is it used Port?

7. dstchannel: Destination channel if appropriate (string) -->?

8. lastapp: Last application if appropriate (string) -->?

9. lastdata: Last application data (arguments) (string) -->?

16. amaflags: Billing flags (string)-->?

tkx

Mh

The entries from CallQue/PortToUse tables are deleted when the outgoing call is answered, so it is not possible to link to CallQue table from the CDR logs as the CallQue entry does not exist.

You can have the RVs from the call saved in the lastdata field. And use the RV information to identify the call. RVs can be specified when the call is loaded (in the CallData RV column).

To enable this add this entry to the [Log] section of the VG.INI file:

CDR_LastData_SaveRv=1

Sorry I did not catch was you mean.

What I would like to do is to use CDRout you have a real call log know :

The called number | the compain name | the status of the call | duration .....

I was enjoying that vg7 provides that, so is this possilbe?

Could you please give me a concrete example of RV information and how I can use them to reach my goal.

Thkx

MH

Oh I think I got it.

I activate CDR_LastData_SaveRv=1, then I can have all information in the string including campainname ?

Please let me just know about an example of how to define the RV data that I would like to get?

Sorry,

I'm so impatient that I dont read properly ... :-)

Here is what i have understood, I juste have to indicate in the RV column, the needed information when uploading the entry in the CallQue table. then I will get them in the lastdata column in CDRout table ?

Is this format correst [campainName]{blablabla}[CallFile]{blablabla} ?

Thanks

Mh

Yes. The RVs specified at time when call is loaded into the dialer database as well as all of the RVs created during the call will be saved in the lastdata field.

The campaign name itself may even be separately saved in another field.

You can see what values get saved by just making the system make an outbound call and see what gets saved in the CdrOut log and table.

ok I'm gonna try that. The point is that I'm not in front of the system :-)

"The campaign name itself may even be separately saved in another field. W"

>> you mean a separed field in the CDRout table? how to do that ? Do I have to create prior manually the field?

tkx

The campaign name itself is saved in the account field.

No need to do anything. It is saved there automatically. (The "W" at the end of the sentence you quoted was a typo - we removed that typo now.)

You can see the table definitions in \System\setup\Db_Create_*.sql files.

Right now the CdrIn and CdrOut tables do not have any primary key defined. If you want a primary key field you can just add one as required.

If you modify the relevant Db_Create_*.sql file and recreate the database then VoiceGuide will recreate the tables on startup as per the new definitions.