VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Implementing A Click-to-call Solution

Customer asked:

Hi,

I just bought a D/4PCIUF card and I am considering buying your software in order to implement a click-to-call solution. Once a buyer clicks on the "Call me now" button on our website the following should happen:

1. An outbound call should be placed into the dialing queue (which will live in a remote server) for immediate or scheduled dialing.

2. Dialer should call the prospect first and he/she will accept the call

3. When prospect accepts the call, call should be transferred to an external number

My questions are:

a) Is it possible to implement this solution with the mentioned card and your software

B) How much would you charge to build the scripts for this solution? And how long would this take?

c) What pieces of Voiceguide software would I need?

d) Can the outbound calls DB live in a remote server?

Thanks so much for your help

a) Is it possible to implement this solution with the mentioned card and your software

If the card is used with a PBX/Switch that allows subsequent hookflash transfers of an existing outgoing call, then yes. Otherwise you will need to use a card that can do "Dial and Conference" (Tromboned) transfers - eg: D/41JCT.

B) How much would you charge to build the scripts for this solution? And how long would this take?

Please email sales@voiceguide.com with your detailed requirements. Will you place the calls into VoiceGuide's OutDial queue?

What pieces of Voiceguide software would I need?

VoiceGuide Professional or the Professional+Dialer if the "Dial and Conference" (Tromboned) transfers need to be used.

Can the outbound calls DB live in a remote server?

Yes. The script can interact with a Database before/during the making of the call. Please email sales@voiceguide.com with your requirements.