VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Pre Purchase Question

1. Caller ID - Can VoiceGuide be itegrated with Australia's system that identifies the phone number from which people are calling? I.E. - we are able to purchase phones that display the phone number of the incoming call. I want the IVR system to be able to recognise the phone number from which people are calling and write it to a file.

2. What type of PABX system is required if I want to transfer calls from the IVR to a PABX. Are there any special requirement for this PABX or will pretty much any phone system handle it?

3.When you transfer a call from the IVR to PABX does it free up the IVR line for another call to come in?

4. Do I need a PABX or if I have the right hardware can an oreator take a phone call directly through the computer?

5. I am considering a 4 line system. To be straight up with you I am comparing your product to Active Call Center. Your product is more expensive. Why is it better?

Thanks

1. Caller ID - Can VoiceGuide be itegrated with Australia's system that identifies the phone number from which people are calling?

Yes. Caller ID is enabled.

2. What type of PABX system is required if I want to transfer calls from the IVR to a PABX. Are there any special requirement for this PABX or will pretty much any phone system handle it?

Pretty much any PBX will do.

3.When you transfer a call from the IVR to PABX does it free up the IVR line for another call to come in?

Yes - just like you would transfer a call from an extension to another number - once you transfer the call your extension becomes available for another call...

Do I need a PABX or if I have the right hardware can an oreator take a phone call directly through the computer?

VoiceGuide cannot control handsets plugged into the computer. You will need to either transfer the call or place a cal on another line to the operator's phone and connect both lines together.

I am considering a 4 line system. To be straight up with you I am comparing your product to Active Call Center. Your product is more expensive. Why is it better?

Mainly because it has more features, and it's a lot easier to set up and manage... and I don't think the price difference is that much...

It's also worth noting that we let the customer see VoiceGuide and evaluate it for themselves before purchasing - with the other program you have to pay up front before you get to see what you bought... that may be an indication in itself of how the products compare overall...