VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Notice About Some Feauters.

Hello.

I have some notices about two features:

1. VG ver 5: there is no possibility to view what happen on lines (except log files) when vg is create as windows service (by srvany)

2. VG ver 5-6-7: in Time Switch module in time range selection there is no visual description of daytime - i.e. 9am - 10pm - there is only range 9 - 10

Maybe this is becasue of language version of operating system. I don`t know.

Best regards,

Grzesiek

1. VG ver 5: there is no possibility to view what happen on lines (except log files) when vg is create as windows service (by srvany)

Correct.

2. VG ver 5-6-7: in Time Switch module in time range selection there is no visual description of daytime - i.e. 9am - 10pm - there is only range 9 - 10

Maybe this is becasue of language version of operating system. I don`t know.

Maybe it is language related. I attach a screenshot of what we see. Please post screenshot of what you see.

post-3-1216972901_thumb.jpg

Hello

Screenshot attached. Only to watch log file help me to set up this module correct.

Best regards,

Grzesiek

post-2975-1216977791_thumb.jpg

Not sure why the AM/PM is not showing up. Maybe your system settings only allow you to use 24 hour time? What range values are you able to enter in the time text box? Have you tried "23:59" ?

Hello

I checked this option and when I put 23 then this value turn to 11.

This could be helpful when I don`t se am/pm.

Best Regards,

Grzesiek

Hello

Question about another feature: statistics.

Did You think about some statistic module from IVR usage? Is there any other method than get data to excell and work about it?

Best Regards,

Grzesiek

VoiceGuide v7 saves the Call Detail Record log files in the \cdr\ subdirectory. These CDR files are usually used for call accounting.

You can also save any relevant information you'd like from within the script (using a Run Program or a Run VBScript module). In your case the easiest way to create files loadable by Excel is to create "Comma Delimited" files. These files are easily loaded into Excel.

Each script also has its log. The script logs are created in 3 formats, one of which is the "Comma Delimited" (.csv) format.