VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voiceguide Regisitration

I recently re-installed the Windows XP operating system and voiceguide. I had previously registered the software with the UniqueID from an older Dialogic card. The client decided to upgrade the Dialogic card. Now I have a new uniqueID.

The Line Status Monitor shows "EVALUATION (needs restarting every hour)". I tried to register my registration info in license manager, but this still does not clear the "Evaluation" message.

The client has paid for the software. What do I need to do to register with the new card? We had problems with the old card so the client chose to upgrade. We have not been able to get VOiceguide to work on a consistent basis, so, per your recommendation, we have re-installed Windows, Dialogic drivers and VOiceguide (newest version)

Please contact sales@voiceguide.com with all registration code related enquiries.

Note that your previous problem report thread: http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5662 did not show any problems with the card or software, the problems seemed to be caused more by your attempts to repeatedly have the system restarted every 1 or 2 hours on a continuous basis...

That's correct. I re-installed Windows, Dialogic, and Voiceguide per your recommendation. The client had an older Dialogic card, but did not have the drivers CD for that card. I tried installing the newer Dialogic drivers for the card per your recommendation, but this did not work. That is why we originally purchased the newer card, so everything is current, hardware and software