VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Hardware /features Issues.

Hi,

I need to build a call center.

In my system I need a 4 incoming lines and 1 to 3 telephone handsets , what kind of hardware do I need , to connect the incoming lines and the telephone handsets? Do I need a PBX for any case?

I need the operator(human) to see the information about the customer, So how can I transfer the information to the operator desktop?

I need to recognize the customer that follow-up his calls to the call center. In what Ways can I do this?

I can not use the caller id , because the caller id is the phone number of the customer who called to my customer.

I thought about giving each customer a PIN number, when he does a follow-up to the call center, he add the PIN number to the phone number (like extension), using this number I can recognize the customer. For example:

My line phone number is 100.

Customer pin number 33.

The customer follow-up to the number 100#33.

using PIN 33 I can recognize the customer.

Can it be implemented?

If yes , How many PIN numbers(extensions) can the system support?

Thanks,

beginner.

what kind of hardware do I need , to connect the incoming lines and the telephone handsets? Do I need a PBX for any case?

Yes, you will need a PBX.

I need the operator(human) to see the information about the customer, So how can I transfer the information to the operator desktop?

You can use VG Script or Run Program module to pop up information on the human operator's PC..

I thought about giving each customer a PIN number, when he does a follow-up to the call center, he add the PIN number to the phone number (like extension), using this number I can recognize the customer. For example:

My line phone number is 100.

Customer pin number 33.

The customer follow-up to the number 100#33.

using PIN 33 I can recognize the customer.

Can it be implemented?

Yes.

If yes , How many PIN numbers(extensions) can the system support?

Unlimited - you can store the PINs in a database and use the DB Query module to retrieve information about the customer based on PIN...