VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Cannot Transfer With Fritz!x Usb

I have a problem with the program

I have the FRITX!X usb PBX

The problem is when i want to rtransfer the call to an external number.

The call to the external line is succesful but when from the outside line the call accepted then the call hangs up.

I try both PBX Blind transfer and PBX announced with no luck.

The person who makes the call he's still waiting in the line but the call hanged to the external line.

I'm sending logs

0708vgm.txt

Hookflash transfers only work on analog lines. Are you using analog lines on this system?

Trace shows an announced transfer, and after the announce message is played the system detects a DTMF "1" being pressed, which is used to indicate that transfer recipient wants to accept the call.

So it looks like the original consultation leg of the transfer was made OK, but then the transfer was not completed when caller accepted the transfer.

How do you perform transfers on this system manually? can you just hangup after the transfer recipient answers the call?

You mention that the you are trying to transfer to an external number and the original call is also form an external number, is that correct?

Some PBXs just do not support transfers to external numbers, you should check whether your PBX supports this.