VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voiceguide Ivr Service Not Installed

I am using Windows Server 2003 SP2. All Dialogic Services are running and all other softwares have been installed correctly and working. I am getting "VoiceGuide IVR Service not installed" in the System tray as an alert with exclamation mark. What is the problem? I have not yet registered the software as I have purchased 4 Enterprise Version 7 licenses (the latest) as of today. I have installed the latest Version 7 of VoiceGuide also. Dialogic Board is D/4PCIU4SW. The Dialogic Services are installed and running fine as well.

Please post the file installLog.txt, which can be found in VoiceGuide's directory. This file should show what happened during the installation process.

This looks fine, so we're not sure why the service monitor is reporting that the service is not installed.

Did you install VoiceGuide whilst locally logged in as Administrator?

We'd probably recommend uninstalling and re-installing again, this time ensuring that you are logged in as Administrator.

Any chance we can have a look at this machine using www.logmein.com or similar? (please email login details to support@voiceguide.com and in email include link to this support forum topic).