VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Ivr On A Virtual Server Vm

I have a test server running Windows Server 2008 and Virtual Server 2005 R2 SP1.

I then have a bunch of Virtual Machines running all the main windows OSes.

What i am trying to do is setup the 4 port PCI Dialogic card that is in the machine in each of the Virtual Machines and use VoiceGuide to run an IVR.

The card is detecting fine on the Host 2008 machine and i installed SR6.0 and it is able to start and all that works perfectly.

But i cannot get any of the Virtual Macines to even detect there is a PCI Dialogic Card there.

I have read hundreds of sites and have not found an answer yet. Best i have found is some mention of Hardware Virtualization and only certain BIOS and CPU support it.

Does anyone know anything about the support of Dialogic cards in Virtual Server 2005 R2 SP1?

Hope someone can help.

Simon

Running Dialogic cards (or HMP) in a Virtual Server type environment is not supported.

Running Dialogic cards (or HMP) in a Virtual Server type environment is not supported.

Do you have a page or document detailing this or anything?

Dialogic does not indicate anywhere that VMWare is supported for use on the 'traditional Dialogic card' systems.

Dialogic does not indicate anywhere that VMWare is supported for use on the 'traditional Dialogic card' systems.

Yeah, thats what i thought. Thanks anyways.