VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Eicon Diva Server.

Hi,

I have two pcs of Eicon 4BRI (16 channels) and I try this with VG 5 but I have some problems. In attachment there is log from VG an ini file. Please look at this and give me some clues to have it work properly.

Best Regards,

Grzegorz J.

0606tw.zip

You could try using the COMISDN drivers (www.comisdn.org) if you encounter problems with the BRI card's TAPI/Wave drivers.

Ultimately we would recommend using Dialogic brand cards - but you woud need to use E1 ISDN lines (or analog) with Dialogic. There are no Dialogic brand cards made to work with BRI lines.

Traces show that the Eicon card's TAPI driver cannot provide a handle to the Wave driver. VoiceGuide then errors out as it cannot proceed if the Wave driver is unavailable.

091451.640 tapic lineOpen(0x800003ff, 8, 0x22e774, 0x10004, 0, 0x22e768, 0x4, LINEMEDIAMODE_INTERACTIVEVOICE | LINEMEDIAMODE_AUTOMATEDVOICE, 0)

091451.656 tapic lineGetID(0x103bb, 0, 0, 0x1, 0x8910020, wave/in) LINECALLSELECT_LINE hLineInfo

091451.656 tapic lineGetID(0x103bb, 0, 0, 0x1, 0x8910020, wave/in) => 0x8000004b LINEERR_RESOURCEUNAVAIL

Hi,

Thanks for advice but the problem is still the same. I dont know what is with this wave drivers.

I delete Diva Service Provider from list and use ComISDN Service Provider (install from Comisdn_TAPI_20071212_FV_CAPI_C_3.2.56.zip). Set up wizzard with ISDN lines and when I start VG still is the same info (print screen attached).

When I reboot computer there is problem with Realtek Audio Drivers - error.

Best Regards,

Grzegorz

post-2975-1212999393_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I resolve problem! There was problem in remote connection! Its tried to load its own audio drivers and when I gwent to the computer and physically set up Eicon and VG 5 there was no problem in proper working. Sorry for my language but I am too happy that it works and dont watch the right writting in English.

Best Regards,

Grzegorz

Yes, TAPI/WAVE will have problems if you use Remote Desktop.

You should use PCAnywhere.

I take that you are not using the COMISDN then, but are using Eicon's own TAPI/Wave driver, correct?

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Hi,

Yes, I am using Eicon's own TAPI/Wave driver.

But i have another problem. I cannot do blind transfer.

In atacch there are logs.

I tried with different setting in ini file (i.e. - with ! for blind transfer and without it)

Best Regards,

Grzegorz

0609tw_1.zip

0609vgm_2.zip

Hookflash transfers are only done on analog lines. You cannot do a hookflash transfer on an ISDN line. With BRI lines you would need to do a CTI interface to your PBX to be able to deflect the call to another location, or see what else your PBX/Switch supports.

If Dialogic ISDN cards are used you could use the "Dial and Conference" (Tromboned) transfer, but you would need to use an E1 ISDN line.

The COMISDN driver may have some support for transfer. You would need to check with COMISDN.

The COMISDN driver may have some support for transfer. You would need to check with COMISDN.

Hi

You mean that I need to use Comisdn instead of Eicon drivers?

Best Regards,

Grzesiek

No. Just saying that maybe they have some better support for transfers. You would need to check whether they do or not for yourself.

Hello

Thanks for advise. I will read this carefully and test it.

But in meanwhile we do transfer on ISDN by our own CTI software. In script I set up VBS script and our soft do this.

Best Regards,

Grzesiek

In script I set up VBS script and our soft do this.

Sounds like you have a CTI link to the PBX and are able to issue commands through this CTI link form VBScript, correct?

Hello

This is true, because we have our own CTI software and our programmer can do this.

Best Regards,

Grzesiek

we have our own CTI software

For which PBX/Switch did you write this CTI software?