VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Install Hpm3 + 4 Licences + Voice Guide But No Line In Lines Status Mo

Hello,

I have installed the HPM3 driver and the licences for 4 lines (activated) and Voiceguide 7.

I configured the config.xml file but i has no lines in lines status monitor !!!!

why ?

Thank you

Best regards,

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Trace Logs which captures the system startup, this will allow us to see what is happening on the system.

Trace files are created in VG's \log\ subdirectory.

Please post all the files you find in the \log\ subdirectory.

When posting traces/scripts please .ZIP them up and post them as attachments.

The ktTel traces show that the Dialogic drivers return errors when trying to initialize them:

020951.375 8612 ERROR gc_start : gcValue=140(0x8c), gcMsg=[The start procedure of a call control library failed], ccLibId=0, ccLibName=[GLOBALCALL], ccValue=0x8c, ccMsg=[The start procedure of a call control library failed], additionalInfo=[]

020951.875 8612 ERROR gc_OpenEx : gcValue=144(0x90), gcMsg=[GlobalCall not started], ccLibId=0, ccLibName=[GLOBALCALL], ccValue=0x90, ccMsg=[GlobalCall not started], additionalInfo=[]

Not sure what could be causing these problems, especially as trace shows that other Dialogic driver functions are responding correctly.

I'd try re-installing the Dialogic drivers, this time ensuring that all available options are selected during install.

Another problem seems to be listed in the vgEngine trace. Looks like a necessary .NET assembly is not found:

164200.812 5 ERROR v7.0.3068.31216 (Mon 26/05/2008 16:20:32.16) Assembly.Load System.EnterpriseServices, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a : Impossible de charger le fichier ou l'assembly 'System.EnterpriseServices, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' ou une de ses dépendances. Le fichier spécifié est introuvable.

à System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)

à System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)

à System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(AssemblyName assemblyRef)

à vgEngine.EngineControl.EngineStart(String sParamsXml_file, String sParamsXml, String sIniFile, String sAppPath)

I'd try re-installing the .NET 2.0 and .NET 3.5 distributions.

Which version of Windows is used on this system?

Have you tried re-installing the Dialogic drivers?

Have you tried running Dialogic's demo programs installed with HMP ?

I have just tested but nothing.

I don't understand ????? :(

I have re-installed Voice guide and always NOTHING why ?

He don't show the lines.

It's strange for the other it goes but not for me

I test in a virtual machine and i say to you if its function

Maybe there is some other VoIP software installed on your machine and that is why HMP cannot start?

The only thing to try now would be to format the HD, then install just Windows and it's Service Packs + Updates and then just install Dialogic HMP and then VoiceGuide, and see if it starts then. Is the machine Intel CPU or AMD?